As for me, the combination of the words "great work of the owner" means proper nutrition, proper vitamins, proper growth, proper socialization, proper upbringing and proper education in the future. There is no guarantee that an 8-week-old puppy or even a 4-month-old puppy will be in show class Wrongly trained puppies, inadequate feeding, injuries, poor socialization, and thus bad temperament ... All this can change a promising puppy into a puppy that will never be able to participate in shows and, as a result, reproduce.
A puppy with an exhibition / breeding perspective is:
- puppies age 6-9 months or more
- the puppy has passed all the tests for the breed requirements.
- the puppy has show marks from reputable experts
- puppy after changing his teeth
- In males, both testicles have already come out and have been fixed in the correct position, the puppy's temperament is VERY important!
However, the price for such puppies is very high! But only with these features we can say with certainty that a puppy is show / breeding!