Z Kuzikolandii & Joemmis Prime

Doberman puppies

JOEMMIS PRIME - FCI Dobermann kennel in Europe

Doberman puppies

JOEMMIS PRIME - FCI Dobermann kennel in Europe
Father and mother
Photo of puppies
Do you want to reserve a puppy?
Fill in the form below and we will definitely contact you
By clicking the button you accept the Privacy Policy
How to book a puppy
To reserve a puppy, please fill in the form. We will then contact you to discuss your application and get to know more about the family where the puppy will live. After booking a puppy, we will share all the photos, videos and information about his life and growth stages for 3 months...
Reservation and payment
Reservation of puppies is possible only after their birth. You can pick up a puppy when they are about 3-4 months old. Payments are divided into 2 parts: reservation, total price of the puppy and shipping.

Reservation is 25% of the total. Puppies will be considered reserved if the booking fee is paid. The remaining 75% must be paid a few weeks before the puppy is shipped...
Do you want to reserve a puppy or have any questions?
Fill in the form below and we will definitely contact you
By clicking the button you accept the Privacy Policy
Contacts:
Phone Number: +48 537 164 444
+48 519 517 362
E-mail: zkuzikolandii@gmail.com
joemmis.prime@gmail.com
Location: Poland, Szczecin

Social Networks: